My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

From the beginning...


A few weeks back my Dad and Uncle the Chief drove our stuff up from LA to Washington. They had some fun, my Dad ate oysters somewhere and somewhere else got a tick stuck in him and it tried to drain him of his blood. He's okay now. My mom and I flew up a few days later. She was sad to leave her friends and her Echo Park lake and we stopped and flapped our arms at the ducks one last time before we left. There are no brown people here like at the lake, except my mom. My dad says to be quiet about all that cuz they hang people for race trading out here.

We've been here two weeks now and my dad is "a new man". He does lots of chores outside with gloves on, he whistles a lot and grabs at my mom. We watch him chop wood from the warm house and mom says he is so manly and then when he comes inside they whisper to each other and giggle.

My mom is in a transitional phase. It is very different here but real real pretty and she says we are very lucky and should not complain about anything. I am very happy here. The cold air makes me hyper and screamy.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow!

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am heavy into gus' blog. thanks lil' guy 'o the woods! miss y'all.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gus, This is my favorite picture of you because you're laughing. Congratulations on taking those first five steps. Just think, you'll be participating in the 2022 Olympics as a snowboarder. Hope I'm around to see it.

11:51 AM  
Blogger sufferwords said...

I want a tree for a neighbor
masterbutterflyeatsyesterday.blogspot.com/

pete weiss is a blogging fool too

Reach out and touch us Gus

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home