My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, April 10, 2006

new routine



So, our new routine, now that The Plan is underway, is that I spend all day with Mama while Dad works on the house in Poulsbo. Today we went swimming at the Aquatic Center and mom held me and I floated along and kicked my feet like real swimmers do. After that, I slept for 3 hours and mom was SO happy to see me when I woke up that she took me to the park too. She had been working on the budget for The Plan. When we got back from the park and the town & country store, Dad was home making a fryer chicken and biscuits. I took a tubby with mom and then dad gave me dinner and a bedtime stroll in the garden. Now I go to sleep and we do it all again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, that sounds almost identical to MY daily routine Gus.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home