My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Reading Is Fundamental



I love to read. It's a good thing because we're all just a bunch of lonely old bookworms out here. I just recently got a book called Bambi, maybe you heard of it, and I just can't stop looking it. It is about this evil thing called MAN who comes along and ruins every thing for Bambi and his friends. But nothing beats the Richard Scarry books. I have about five and I can look at them forever and ever, looking for Lowly the Worm or the little Golden Bug. Mama is a member of GoodReads, maybe you heard of it, where you can share your favorite book recommendations with your friends and learn about new exciting books from them. I wish there was a GoodReads for kids because I have quite a long list of favorites going.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy de Witt Photographer said...

Hey Gus,
How about a photo credit.....and you do have some women in your family too!!

Auntie Kathy

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home