My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Top and Gail


Meet my new fish! His name is Top, he's a Paradise Fish. There's also a little snail in the bowl whom I named Gail. Gail the Snail. And Top we call Topper sometime after the drummer of one of my top favorite bands The Clash.


I got my new pets for my birthday present from Himal and family. I feed them in the morning and at night. I never forget, except yesterday when I forgot to give Top his breakfast until after I got home from school. You should've seen how fast he swam up to get those little pieces! Go Topper go!


Thanks be to everyone for all my presents. Thanks for giving me a pet, something I can take care of myself. Now I have something living that is mine.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update: I'm pretty sure Gail has left this mortal coil.

10:00 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

WHAT??!! You said she was just swimming upside down!

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right through the gates of snail heaven.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home