My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Back To School


Spring Break is over, back to my classroom and my school with all my friends and all the learning.


By the way, I am getting really smart from all the learning. I can count past 100, I can speak (some) German and Spanish, I can spell and I can read (Hop on Pop and Dick and Jane). Math is my favorite.


This is Drea, one of my little buddies from my class, the littlest in fact. Did you know I am 5 inches taller than the next tallest kid in my class? Some of the shorter parents joke that I am getting to be as tall as them and could I please please slow down and stop growing. I would if I could, but I can't. Portland Trailblazers here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home