My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 11, 2010

Reconnections from the LA Past






This is when I first knew Bebel and then I left Los Angeles and didn't see her for four and a half years.


Boy, how she has grown! Yet I still feel the same way about her, which is really liking her a lot. We instantly took to playing: mercenary anthropologists.


We dug up bones and fossils and then fought each other with sword sticks.


She told her dad Nathan on the way over that she was afraid I was too young to know anything about math. I told her a few of the secrets I know, things more important than math.


Camille met us over there at Trails in Griffith Park for some delicious lemonade and chili and rhubarb pie.


And then we all went for a hike through a mossy trail to secret hobbit ponds.


I hope hope hope I don't have to go another four and a half years before I see Bebel again. My dream is of a Northern California or Southern Oregon camping meet up. I'm going to get my mom on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home