My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Christmas 2011

We spent the Christmas in Palm Springs with GP's and cousin Ondine, Cari & Brad.


Ondine is my cousin and now really my pal also because we are on the same level and can play all the same stuff.


Went to the Living Desert to see all the lights at night at this big fat jolly guy was there. Ondine went over to talk to him but I was too cool/shy, opted out.


The traditional game of Bocce was played, girls against boys, and although I don't remember because it's not important, I think the girls won, again.


But it is always a real close match which is why Papa carries a little measuring tape in his pocket so we can be precise and fair about these things.


It really is a treat to leave cold wintry Portland and then the next thing you know you are warmed by the summer desert sun, of the wintertime.

Missing my sweet cousin O and the taco hugs we like to make using our bodies, and the love between us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home