My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Branch deWittians






This is the main house on the deWittian compound. This is where we live now. We are looking for a house for me and my parents on another island nearby. We drive around in the afternoons looking at little towns that sit by the water saying oooh and wow and look at that one. Everywhere we go my parents say things like "amazing investment opportunity" and "flip this mf'ers". When we find the right house the man at the mortgage company says its a GO. For now, we stay here and make fires and they play Scrabble and I play with toys and chairs. Last night was Margarita Night and my dad made two pitchers. He stood up after dinner and said it was the first time he's been drunk since he left Los Angeles. Yay Daddy! Today Mamam and Mom and I walked down the road while my dad road his bicycle back and forth.

We are getting in shapes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mis-shapes?

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home