My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 22, 2006



Everyone came over for the Sunday dinner/Sopranos night. Mama cooked her famous tacos. I ate a lot of guacamole. Dad and Derek went walking in the woods after dark and dad tried to get Derek to go deeper into the woods (?) but Derek said no and then Derek saw a creature running toward my dad and he ran and then my dad ran and they were scared and screaming all the way to the house. They said it might have been a fox, but mom and the girls say it was certainly a possum. Their adrenalings were pumping. The next morning mom and dad made french toast and we ate on the deck and listened to all the little froggies who were going crazy with the ribbiting. Good times!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know Gus , back in the old days I used to hear your Uncle Derek 'go crazy with the ribbiting'!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home