My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 10, 2006

trail to happiness


This is Gus' Trail. My trail. We saw a deer on it today. And yesterday we saw a bald eagle flying. There is also a bald eagle man and wife who spend time in the tree in front of the house mom and dad bought. They say its a good sign.

I was a good boy walking with dad and then I was a wriggly weird boy walking back with mom. They keep asking me why am I so crazy acting these last few days? And do I know how much they can get for a healthy white baby? My mom thinks it may be a tooth coming in, but only I know for sure and I'm not talking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your uncle MIKE carved that sign with his bare hands you know

pretty good i think Gram pa

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home