My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Great day, great day.



Guess who got new toys??? (Me, Gus.) We drove to Silverdale* to go to Kinko's to copy stuff and in Silverdale there is a Toys R Us. Its all toys. That's all it is. Unbelievable. Mom and Dad talked about remembering how crazy happy they felt when they were kids and they saw the toys r us sign. And -- I got my own cell phone!!! I talk on it all day long now, I flip it open, say Hi, pretend talk for a while using my jibbery language, then throw my head back and laugh like mom and dad do on the phone. I also got a crazy synthesizer with different beats and speeds with a microphone and dad and I were recording and I was bouncing and, and... all this just because I'm a good boy.

*(like Silverlake! Hi Silverlake! Hi, hi! Hi Sage! Hi Jen! Hi Paz! Hi Clare! Hi The Cha Cha!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gus , hi , call me.
I wanna know where the gold at.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home