My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

movie time

This is the theater where my parents went to the movies last night. (They left me.) Its just a few minutes away from here by the water and there is a "sanatarium" across the street. Some call it a Cracker Factory which to me sounds like the best place in the whole world to live because I LOVE crackers and in fact "gacker" is my new favorite word for everything I love. It was dark in the movie so they couldn't tell who loved crackers and who was just regular but at the cafe next door you can see a woman with pink hair and and old guy that shouts, "is the potato soup hot?!!" Those are definite gacker lovers.....like me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ruby is gacker for gackers too. triscuits especially. i wonder which movie your folks went to see! miss you

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home