My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

put another nickel in


This is the nickel arcade by our house where we took Uncle the Chief for more fun. Every game costs a nickel and there's also a movie theater where the parents can drink beer if they want. Portland!


There are a kajillion games, super cool ones, like this one Mama and I played where we shot at sharks and slippery water snakes.


And Chief and I shot at a bunch of other stuff. You wouldn't believe how good he is at shooting!


I don't know many better feelings than walking in the door of the Avalon arcade with a bag full of nickels. I am a capitalist!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gus
I have started saving us nickels for my next visit!!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home