My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, November 01, 2008

TREATS!!!


I don't know where there were any tricks but I have so many treats at home I don't know what to do with myself, except stare at the pile and wiggle in my pajamas.


Darth and The Pirate. Gus and Stewart.


Some of you may recognize Nadine's cute little chicken costume...it was mine, year one.


Uncle The Chief came up to visit us for Halloween, which is his tradtion now. He is the BEST the BEST! He carved our pumpkin and held my hand and made me feel like I have better uncles than any guy in this world.


We had SOOO much fun trick or treatin around our neighborhood. There were amazing spooky decorations and very impressive pumpkin carvings. Everyone is so nice here even when they are trying to be scary.


Stewart and I could never seem to get the Halloween language right...first you say trick or treat, then you say thank you, then you scream Happy Halloween as your running down the street to the next house. We'd forget every time and just stand there in total silence when the people opened their doors.


Danny and Amy. Neighbors extraordinaire. We are so close it is almost like we have on big family in two small houses.


Uncle Rene went as someone half his size.


Hope you all had as excellent a Halloween as I did! Safe and sane! BOOOOOOO!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Gus, you look like a very young Mark Hamil in your costume? That's almost a bit crazeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Happy Halloween little one xx

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home