My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

here come the babies...


This is the newest addition to our neighborhood, my good pal Stuart's new little sister, Ainslee. She was born on my Mamop's birthday and she has the name of Mamop's dad, my great grandpop, so I feel I have even extra connection to this little one. Did you know Stuart's dad's name is Gus? More connection. His name is Gus Goodbody, that is for real, no joke. Mom and I just went down to their house and put a tupperware full of mom's chinese chicken on their porch and then ding dong ditched them so not to disturb the new baby house. Tomorrow another baby comes to aunt Amy Lou. Everyone's having their #2 babies but not us because around here there's only #1. We are extremely content and are not rocking any boats. But we are still very anxious to enjoy everyone else's little guys...keep em coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home