My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, February 27, 2009

My boy Jake

It was really very cool that Paz brought Jacob all the way up to Portland so we could know each other and hang out enough to build a lasting friendship. I need this to happen more with our long lost friends...I'm talking to you Addie, Cosmo, Ruby, Bebel, Tristan, Emmett, Luca...


I can lift him all the way up off the ground. I did this about 70 times and he never got tired of it.


Thumbs up to bro-in' down.


The Paz that refreshes. She's got another little baby girl in her belly, future sister of Jacob.


It was really great that they came to visit. I showed Jacob all my toys, I taught him how to spin dance and couch jump and I got him to put all his coin money into my bank. Thanks bud! I bought a rocket launcher today with all that piggy bank dough! Come back soon! Bring more coins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home