My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, June 06, 2009

new friends, new places


This is my latest friend Owen. He's the boy of one of mom's girlfriends from high school that she found here in Portland through the power of facebooking.


And this is me riding a bike! I got a bike, with training wheels. More to come on this amazing turn in my life...


Reed College in the southwest of PDX.


The Rhododendron Garden where we fed all the different types of birds.


Wood duck.


Geese. These guys will bite your piggies if you're not careful. I'm not kidding!


Goslings. Tight families.


Another great day with new people in a new part of this town that we have only begun to explore. Great summer coming!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Travelburro said...

dude, i haven't even gotten to see your bike yet!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home