My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Everybody's Working For The Weekend


Bobby and Mamop came up, TOGETHER, for a visit to the beautiful town of Portland. The weather was beauteous for them. I went off with Bobby to the Aviation Museum to see WWI and WWII airplanes and to, of course, get pancakes. Mamop went off with my parents to eat at fancier diners and see all the parts of the town that she has not explored yet.


And they came to my basketball practice and got to watch me do my drills: my chest passes, my bounce passes, my overhead passes, my dribbles, my pivots, my shooting baskets and my favorite, my defensive stance.


They seemed to really enjoy my class, especially the part when the coach says stop in place and all the 3 year olds go off running in the other direction and the whole room turns to chaos.


Beautifullness!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Millie said...

Oh my gosh .. you're too cute! Hope you're ok little Gus?

Lots of love
Millie xx

8:02 AM  
Blogger GUS said...

Thank you Millie...hope you're ok too! Thank you for the package you sent to us that time! You are great!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Kathy de Witt Photographer said...

I didn't know Keith Richard was your grandad Gus!

Lucky boy!!

Auntie Kathy

9:38 AM  
Blogger GUS said...

Oooh...snap!

(and I say more Robert DeNiro)

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home