My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 25, 2009

With a little help from my


Stu Baby. Stuart is out of school for the summer so we spend every possible minute together now. We trade off houses and yards and we run back and forth for the entire day.


We argue some but we always work it out. We don't get sick of each other.


He's my best friend I think.


I have lots of other friends too, as you know, like Luca here. He's a year younger than me so sometimes I feel kind of older and superior. Sometimes I act like I'm the boss too much maybe.


Stuart's 5 now and we are a good fit. I realize it takes a lot of time and work to find friends who are the right fit for you. Advice: when you find them, hold on!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Auntie Cari said...

I like your shades Gus. Did you borrow those from your Mom?

12:51 PM  
Blogger Patrick deWitt said...

Or Donald Fagen?

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home