My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm Ba-aack!




Did you notice that I have been gone for a while? That's because I was on summer vacation. It's the first real vacation vacation that I can remember having so far. We went to see Los Angeles and saw all our friends and uncles there and then to DISNEYLAND (OH MY GOD!!! WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS PLACE!!!) and then across a border with guards into another country Mexico where I had another part of the vacation, all on the Pacific ocean beach, this time with my Nana and Papa and all three of my cousins. I just got back. It's going to take me a while to tell you all about everything so I'm going to go to bed in front of a fan (its like a kajillion degrees back here in Portland) and start the telling tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home