My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Wedded Bliss


Everyone (but me) went to the wedding of Spencer and Coco, to celebrate the deep deep love that they are sharing with each other. These two people are GREAT PEOPLE.


Everyone got all duded up in their fancy duds. My mom loves my dad in a suit.


Two Hardy's and a Zollo.


Soon to be wedded, my aunt and uncle Thornhill-deWitt.


And there she is! The beautiful bride Coco in her bathing beauty wedding dress. Those are her three kids walking with her, two girls and a boy. The boy is wearing a dress! I told you these people were great.


And here they are! Man and wife. Forever, for reals.


Spencer Moody has never been happier before this in his life.


And there they go! Off into the world of marriage. It isn't easy, they say, but it is wonderful. Break your legs guys! Good luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cali said...

Great day! Great day!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home