My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 15, 2010

Let it Ring For Doctor King

And...for me!


Yes, today is the birthday of the great reverend doctor king who let freedom ring, but it is also MY BIRTHDAY, and today I am FIVE years old. Hardly even a boy anymore, more just like a guy.


I got this amazing easel for doing drawing and painting projects at home. I also got this great shirt with a shark on a skateboard that I have no plans to take off for a long while.


And I also got a matching gun to go with my Bumblebee Transformer voice modulating helmet. I'm off to school now, don't want to be late for the MLK assembly and for the brownies mom's going to bring in to my class later. And then after school there is some other type of birthday treat for me which I hope I hope I hope is a trip to the arcade because as many of you many know, I love the arcade. Looks like it's a great day to be 5!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cali said...

LAND SHARK!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gus - I hope you can draw Bobby and I an original Gus de Witt at 5 years old. Nothing we'd like better. Happy Birthday!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home