My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 04, 2010

Desert Christmas

A little late but, this is Christmas #1, which I spent with my Nana and Papa in the California desert where it was warm and sunny...a real big treat for us Northerners!


I left out milk and cookies for Santa. He had some bites of the cookies and drank all the milk. What a hard worker and really great guy. (P.S. Nana and I made those holiday sugar cookies with sprinkles!)


I was the only grandkid for this Christmas day and I had my grandparents all to myself. I am trying not to get spoiled but it is not easy when they spoil me so wonderfully!


Poor dad has the job of figuring out all my toy assemblies and directions. He should get the gift of patience for Christmas.


I got some really good toys, including some of the very ones I had circled in my toy catalogs. That's how on top of things Santa is.


Just kicking back on Christmas morning, learning to spell on my new SuperWhy laptop. T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home