My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Crazy Hair Day



It is spirit week at school and every day everyone in the whole school does the same thing, like on hat day everyone wears a hat and most kids just wore their boring old baseball caps but I wore my Korean mega sun visor that Uncle Mike got me and I was the toast of the hallways. And on pajama day and I wore my power ranger pjs and was the envy of the boys in class. And on crazy hair day mom spiked my hair up every which way with goop and spray and it was a giant hit. I got a little nervous walking to school, worried and wondering what I had done to myself, but then a seventh grader yelled at me, "hey kid, your hair is the craziest!" and then I felt really good. If any of you out there work at a job in an office or something, you can make any week a spirit week and do this crazy stuff too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home