My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Skools Out For Summer!


A little behind but these pix are from my last day of school. Said goodbye to all my classmates and my teacher Ms. Coakley and her husband Mr. Coakley who is a retired principal so he spent a lot of time with us this year because he misses being in school. And here's something you should know about me: I DON"T miss being in school! I am loving the Summer!


I've already had 3 different sports camps and about 15 playdates. Every minute I'm shakin and groovin. I'm going to make the most of each day until Kindergarten next Fall.


And, by the way, my teacher nominated one boy and one girl from our class who was exceptional in a lot of different kind of ways and guess who the boy was? Gustavo Valentine, that's who. So I got this special t-shirt that no one else got. And I got all plusses on my report card so I got pizza and this special soda as a reward. And then days filled with rewards every since.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home