My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Family in the Bay


Cari and Brad and Ondine's house in San Francisco. It's just so San Francisco! They finally moved back from the country of New Zealand back to our country where we can visit them freely.


The living room view of the bay and the city and beyond.


My cousin Ondine. Super duper cutie pie and a great person to hang out with.


We went to Aunt Stephanie's house for Skylar's birthday party so Mom got to hang out with all her cousins while I hung out with all mine.


Cousin Everett.


Cousin Ceci.


Cousin Little Teddy. First time I met this guy. He's such a cool kid. He always says, "Let's do this!"


Mom's Uncle Bob and her cousin Melanie.


My main man Mason.


Two whole days I got to spend with all these guys. Wish San Francisco was next door to Portland, that would be something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home