My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Poulsbohemians



Our Rodriguez pals came for a little overnight visit, just cuz. My old buddy Himal from my Washington days.



And his kooky kid brother Kai. He can tear it up.



A walk to the park on a sunny and brisk Winter day.



Stop to take in a bit of bike polo. I wish you could hear the bad metal music blaring from this picture. Oh Portlandia!



And always the new games on Leo's phone or iPod or whichever. I've got some old school Play Stations now, did I tell you? Haven't quite made it into this century where the video games are concerned, and that's the way my parents want to keep it. My mom says her family was the last to switch from beta to vhs, for whatever that means. My mom says she'd go back to horse drawn carriages and ink wells if she had her way. Half the time I wonder what she's talking about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home