My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 04, 2012

The Great White Twister Birthday Party

Going back a month and a half to show you my big birthday party:



7 years old...finally! Weird being the youngest in my class when I look like the oldest. But the birthday came and we celebrated with quite a house party.



All my pals came, except Stuart who had to stay home on account of barfing, poor Stuey! He missed a whopper.



The giant floating remote control shark that actually swims through the air from my Uncle Nick was a gigantic hit. Everyone had a turn sending the shark nose into people's heads.



And, let's see, I got more BayBlades, Ninjagos, HeroFactories, StarWArs legos and Diary of a Wimpy Kids. Thanks everyone, they were all just what I wanted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home