My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 20, 2006

House Tour





I never really showed you guys the inside of the house here, My World.

First and most important --- MY TUBBY! This is where it all goes down.

And there's my cupboard. Its got only wooden and plastic stuff that I can't break but I try and try all day. All the other cupboards have twistie ties on them. Daddy tried to put on latches with the drill to keep me out but he couldn't do it without bad words and his loud voice so he gave up. This was before he went to Tahoe to learn how to be a fix it man.

That's my bed in my bedroom. I can play where I sleep...can you?

And there's the big living room with the big fireplace ("hob!" = hot) and the big deck outside looking down on clover. That's Mamam there, who you already know.

I am a little King.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair line , in the Tubby pic , yeah buddy..Lookin' good.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home