My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Big Surprise!



Daddy's home!!! Oh my gosh, what a happy day! He surprised us by coming home 4 days early. Mama was sitting on the couch and he snuck up behind her and she turned around and screamed so high and so weird that it made me super scared and my bottom lip started trembling like crazy. She jumped up into him. At first I wasn't sure who he was exactly but now I remember -- he's MY DAD. I stayed up late showing him all my new tricks: combing my hair, pushing my new wagon, pointing to my head when Mamam says "cabesa", saying Up, blowing my horn, clapping my toy blocks together... there's more but I didn't want to wear him out. We are a happy together family again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's OK Gus , I sometimes forget who Pat is also.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot who your dad was twice yesterday and we were in the same truck. As for your uncle Mike.. who the sam hill is he? where the heck did he come from?

It is very constricting not to be able to curse just because the darn blog belongs to a little kid....right Mike ? (whoever you are)

g'pa

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home