My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 26, 2006

whew










Wow. Sorry I didn't write anything yesterday. I guess I've been partying pretty hard. It was my last night in Oregon and it got kind of bananas. I don't remember everything that happened but I do know I ended up naked in a hot tub with two girls and a terrier. I don't know what it means but my mom called me Hef all the way home.

I also have a new road dog, his name is Baby Daniels. He's real cool. The kind of guy you can get crazy with.

My mom and Lisa laughed a lot talking about how much trouble they got into when they were teenagers and everything else that happened since they became best friends 25 years ago. She is happy that they live close enough to visit now. Shout out to the Kimballs...my white blond posse...thank you for taking care of us!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Gus , I miss the crap outta you.

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two blondes at once ... what a little rooster.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gus-Gus, you are such a little cutie-patootie! Your Poppa and Nana miss you very much, but we love looking at all your pictures and reading about your life. It's not as good as being with you, but it sure does help, little guy.

We're happy your Mom got to see her friend Lisa too, and that you got to play with the big girls and the dogs. Who is the other little person you are playing with?

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home