My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter Everyone


For Easter Sunday we went to the Strawberry Hill skate bowl. There was no one there because all the skaters that live here were probably in church. Kids had written stuff all over the bowl (and that's called "graffiti"). I didn't know all the words, like indica or sativa buds, but I liked all the color drawings. Dad kept saying, well maybe I should find a skateboard and come here, but mama says that all our hopes will be dashed if he breaks his arm and can't work on the house. Plus the park rules say you have to wear a helmet and that's lame.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gus, when I come up to visit you in May your Dad and I are going to shred that bowl like only old dudes can.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home