My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mama's Day

To all the mama's mamas. Today is the day all for my mom. She decides everything. She decided to sleep until 8 and then there was breakfast being made for her and things like almond roca for later and a card that dad and I signed. Then she wanted that we go for a walk in the woods where it was over 70 degrees and irie. Then we came home and she got a pizza pig for lunch and I did her chores for her. Later on my dad is taking her to the sanatarium movie house. After that, she wants a game of dominoes and the pinot noir that Paz sent, and then after THAT, it is the Sopranos. Great day for mama! I love her, I really love my mom!!!


(p.s.
don't try to suck on the broom while you sweep.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Regina and family said...

Gus,
Please tell your mommy, Regina wishes her the best on Mother's Day.XO

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home