My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

This is (was) my new pal The Claw. He has all these hard legs and then a million little wiggly legs underneath. He tried to pinch at my dad but he was wearing rubber bands on his pinchers. He is definitely freaky, but I warmed up to him pretty quick. And then he warmed up, all the way up, when my dad dumped him head first in a pot of BOILING WATER!!! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! That poor bastard. Now when I start to whine and my dad comes at me with his big black oven mitt, I am going to show some respect for reals.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find that BIG RED BEARD more fightening than that poor lobster!

2:53 PM  
Blogger sufferwords said...

yesterday shrimping today lobster....what the heck is going on up there

Sufferwords

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No swearing ........ you're only a baby

3:36 PM  
Blogger boom said...

Red on the face, fire in the hole.

8:15 PM  
Blogger boom said...

Zollo and I are sitting here trying to think of the best redhead one liners, thats the best we could do sorry..We miss you guys and Sopranos Sundays.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all have our crosses to bear, my friends. Some of us have huge bellies and triple-roll necks, others have freakishly ample backsides. One thing is certain: Nobody's perfect.
(For reasons relating to this last photo post, my occasionally overenthusiastic wife will now have to ask permission before using an image of me on the blog.)

9:38 AM  
Blogger GUS said...

Well, I am SORRY. Geez. Sue me for thinking my husband is handsome. I know what lurks behind that gross red beard and let me tell you, its something special....
Leslie (Mama)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home