My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 27, 2006

some of my favorite things...

I would like to take a few minutes to show you some of my favorite toys. These things are the lifeblood of my wee existence. They're always there, in the corner, waiting for me to play with them. I do prefer playing with humans, but these here are a pretty good time too. This is my car dashboard. See how I turn the key to start the ignition. Then I can shift gears, honk my horn, and play my radio. When I hear that song on the radio (its always Jimmy Crack Corn) I wiggle my bum and kick my right leg.
This is my John Deere. Grandpoop gave me this. I think he expects me to help out in the yard, but come on, I'm a toddler!
This, as you know, is my toddle truck. Usually its for pushing and pulling but now its for sitting inside while someone wheels you around the house real fast so your hair blows with the breeze.

And this, is Mrs. Goose. Uncle Mike named it Hitler, but to me she'll always be Mrs. Goose. She has an english accent and when I hear her call I immediately go over and give her a big kiss on the beak. We have something special, Mrs. Goose and I.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm. that there is Hitler Goose.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it certainly is

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home