My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, May 15, 2006

Now I axe ya

Grandpoop came back from Tahoe and brought me this terrific axe. I got to play with it for about five minutes before my dad took it and I haven't seen it since. He goes down on the lawn and throws the axe at the dead tree. It took him a couple of tries to get his rhythm, but now he is the bullseye guy. The thing people don't always know about my dad is that he's really good at sports type stuff. Mama watches from the deck and makes woo woo noises at him. This is him throwing it, you can see the axe flying off to the left:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep. You can see the axe to the left...and the beer to the right. Is he going to enter the axe throwing contest during 'Viking Days' next weekend?

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Canadian's Drinking beer while throwing axes... it's like an action version of "STRANGE BREW".

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home