My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 23, 2006

tooths


These are my teeth. They hurt. Something's trying to poke through I think. It better be a tooth otherwise I am going insane. Last night they put me to bed at 6:30 and I didn't go to sleep until almost midnight. First I cried and cried, right in the middle of everyone's "fabulous dinner party" with a bunch of people on the big deck. Then when I finally got in bed with mom and dad I thought it was morning and time to play and start saying Hi to everything. Mama said she was going to run screaming through the woods in her pajamas. You should see her today... she's kind of a wreck. But she gave me this frozen foot to suck on so I'm going to try to be real quiet tonight so she can sleep. We'll see.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home