My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, June 10, 2006

keep on truckin

This is Dad's truck, MY FAVORITE THING IN THIS WORLD. I just can't stop thinking about it. I used to love to go outside to walk or sit in my wagon or look at birds but now outside only means one thing -- dad's truck. I like touching it but what I really really REALLY want to do is get up inside that thing. Dad lets me sit on his lap and pretend to drive. I steer and change the radio stations and turn on the blinkers and the windshield wipers and honk the horn again and again and again. And again. The best day of the week around here is Wednesday because its trash day and dad has to drive the cans down the road and mom lets me sit on her lap up front way up high. This is NOT legal!!! And when dad gets out to unload the cans I pretend that I am the driver. And I never forget to check my blindspot.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That truck tried to kill Grandpa AND Uncle Nick..Be careful dude!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was actually a blundered murder/suicide plot; the truck's a lamb. I mistakenly put transmission fluid in the power steering fluid compartment and she continues to run malice and hiccup free.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home