My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

the family who plays together...



Mom finally convinced dad to play tennis with her and now he is obsessed. He wants to play every night even if its raining. Yesterday Nick was home for a day and he and Mamam strolled me around the big park with the lakes and the geese and the bunnies (yes, I said bunnies!) while mom kicked dad's rear on the court. She is a better player because its in her family blood but dad is quickly gaining on her. Then Nick and Mamam hit a few balls and she was a natural. They let me hold the racket, but I just know I'm going get stuck being ball boy.

3 Comments:

Blogger sufferwords said...

What, they don't have golf up there?

Sufferwords

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice form Mom!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leslie, this is my favorite website. cali showed me and now i am hooked. i hope to meet gus one day soon.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home