My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, May 27, 2006

one daycare at a time
















Mama joined a gym where there is a sweet daycare for me to play in while she walks in place watching CNN. We have been visiting for a week so I can get used to the ladies who live there. Today mom left me in there for 25 minutes. The first 15 I forgot to notice that she left because they have so many good toys including many mom purses with keys and cell phones inside that really ring. But then I remembered that I love and need my mom desperately so I had to tell the daycare ladies. They said she would be back soon so I stayed as close to the door as I could so I'd be ready when she came through it. Next time I'm going to try to go even longer. But I will NEVER stop loving and needing my mom desperately. (OK mom?)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell gus that when my mom dropped me off for my first day of kinidergarten, i lied and told the teacher i was in the"early-bird" group of children who came in at 6am and left at noon so i could leave and see my mom.
when i got outside and she wasnt out there waiting....i hid in the ivy until 230. i hid gus, like a rat.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hid in the bushes too Saggy. Deep Mom Love is cool.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home