My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

a la Nick


Last night Nick decided to cook us a special dinner and he looked up a recipe and shopped and cooked for hours. I stayed up til 8, as long as I could, but it still wasn't ready then. When he was finally done preparing the special potatoes aww gratin, he turned to the last page of the recipe where it said now cook for 1 1/2 hours. When I woke up I saw the cold sad dish of potatoes on the stove that no one ate. Nick is the good son, the angel, which makes him my angel uncle, so it doesn't matter how long his potatoes take, we still love him a lot and always.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know all about Nick's sad potatos.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always run a spell check before insulting someone, dude.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes this kids blog is all that stands between me and a rifle/clocktower cocktail...just kidding
BAZOOKA/SALAD BAR COCKTAIL!!!!

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ate them when I got home last night after midnight. They were perfect and there is nothing sad about that you morons.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(But it is a little sad to think of you eating cold food by yourself in a dimly lit room in the middle of the night.)

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home