My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, June 12, 2006

To All The Girls I Knew Before

I have to say, I really do like our life here. Its just real peaceful and happy everywhere you look. But when my friends send me pictures of themselves, it makes me start missing very hard and wish we could all live in the same peaceful happy place together. This here is Ruby C, one of my girlfriends from LA and her pretty mom Clare who mama says has a nice place in her heart. We were both born in the winter of 2005 and she got born in Canada which makes her part Canadian just like I am because of my dad. We used to hang out together and I miss her. Hi Ruby! Hi Clare! Hi James Chinlund!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that deer better not be eating my tomato plants

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH!!!!! there we are on gus' blog!!!!!! we feel like movie stars! sad movie stars that miss their pals that are far away! HELLLLOOOOOO up there! xo

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home