My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Portland Part Three




This is NE Portland. The town we are now in love with. It was really cute and slow and small but with city type people like my mom and dad and me. Mama talked to some people there and she said everyone is friendly but I met a girl at the coffee shop who tried to steal my toys so I can't vouch. Usually when a kid takes my toy I just give it up and smile because I am a "tender soul" but she was a girl and smaller than me and mean so I fought for the fire engine and won.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never ever hit a girl. They are smaller and weaker than we are and not so able to defend themselves. so never ever hit a girl... unless she has a gun.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home