My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Bootie Call




The winter rain has begun up here (early) and so we all went to the Bay Hay to get me some rain boots like mama's. Now I can slosh around outside and my toesies will stay warm and dry. We've got fires going in the fireplace and lots of tea and cookies around (more than usual) so we're not yet complaining about the wet weather


...and these are Mama's city boots that she got for her birthday. So her toesies are warm and dry but also cool.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like a baby model.

6:53 AM  
Blogger IF THE BIRDS KNEW said...

Gus, pal, can you tell your mom that she really needs to just brave a jet blue flight across the country and come visit us in NYC? YOU ARE SO friggin CUTE I LOVE YOU

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home