My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, September 10, 2006

electric slide



This is the tallest slide in Bainbridge. Its really high up. Some kids my age won't go down it, but I will. Again and again and again and again and again........



This is what the slide does to my hair. Makes it stand on end. Its called Static. My hair is real long and it sticks out so far that a crowd forms at the bottom of the slide and they say, hey look at this guy, look at his funny hair! My hair is so long in fact that yesterday in the park another mommy told her boy to let the little girl go first and she was talking about ME. Then Mama said OK Gus lets go and the other mommy asked if I was a boy or a girl, Mama said a boy and the mommy apologized and then said what beautiful hair I had. Everyone better get used to it because Daddy won't let Mama cut one single strand.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that slide.....

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gus you look great. Very masculine, hair or no.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gus-some kids at the park ask my dad if he's a boy or a girl cause of his long hair too. and one time a boy asked my mommy if she was a bunny. you look so great and your hair is cool.
xo, ruby

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home