My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 20, 2006

the gobble gobble is coming




We are leaving for our Thanksgiving trip to the desert of Palm Springs to my Nana and Papa's house (there are 4 grandparents all together) to eat a turkey and have a real fun visit with all Mama's sisters and all my cousins. My parents have had me practicing all my best moves and jokes so I can really wow everyone with my winning personality. I've got a bunch of new zingers: the growling lion, the fake stomach ache, the "mmm...okay" (where I cock my head and shrug my shoulders and say "mmm...okay" like I don't really care one way or the other) and The Juan (where I put my hands in the air and yell "Juan!" ever since we had a guy named Juan over for dinner). Its 85 degrees there in California which does not seem right at all for Thanksgiving celebrating but we get to go swimming which we don't do here because its 50 degrees like its supposed to be in November.

(These pictures here are of the house in Poulsbo which is getting finally finished. When we come back there will be hardwood floors in and then its just a few things to do after that. I'll show you the final pictures soon in case any of you want to buy it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home