My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 13, 2006

Toothless in Seattle





My daddy had a bad tooth that made his cheek get puffy like Chippy the Chipmunk. Everyone made fun of him and then the next day his whole face was swollen and hurt so Mama called the deWitt family dentist even though dad said no no no, please no. He told the dentist he was Grandpoop's son and the dentist said "Your dad is a wuss." He said he sees a lot of wusses cuz he's got little kids all day, but he's never seen as big a baby as my Grandpoop. So then the dentist pulled my dad's tooth right out of his mouth and my dad said "owee" and "I think I need something for the pain, doc." The dentist asked if he'd ever heard of Vicodin and my dad said he wasn't sure if he had but he was willing to try it. The pills are LONG gone but his face is back to normal. Yay for the Dr.Dentist Feelgood.

2 Comments:

Blogger GUS said...

listen Pepsi--take your travel tips and KEEP OFF MY BLOG!

5:22 PM  
Blogger boom said...

Anyone know where to get some good travel tips?

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home