My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, November 05, 2006

the furry red devil


The day has finally come. I am in LOVE with Elmo. What started as an innocent curiousity has snowballed into a fevered obsession. I wake up asking for Elmo. I go to sleep asking for Elmo. My parents only let me watch him once a day even though I ask 35 times a day. This isn't so easy for them when its storming so hard we can't play outside and they've run out of things to entertain me in the house. But they have a certain fear and this is why...

This is my regular face:


And this is my face on Elmo:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For Christmas I am going to give Gus a Grandpa sized Elmo costume, so that when ever he wants Elmo Grandpa can put on his tight red fuzzy suit and baby talk and flail his arms around. Wouldn't that be great?

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home