My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas redux redux

Well, I'm back from my Christmas holiday, the Christmas that would not end. For three days in a row I opened presents in the morning. Santa was seriously overworked this year and I would like to commend him for sure. We went to Aunt Cari's and Uncle Brad's house in Alameda near San Francisco and I loved to stay with them and my littlest cousin the baby Ondine. The night before we left, I took a hands-by-my-side direct header into the corner of the coffee table. It was a major face plant. Uncle Mike was the only one to witness it which my parents were somewhat grateful for. There was a lot of crying and some blood but I recovered. The next morning when we left my face was swelled out a good two inches. Mama's grand plan of showing off her beautiful boy to all her relatives was ruined by my bruised up bloody hockey fight face. Oh well, we had a wonderful time anyway.

Newest Hanson brother.


Papa.


The baby Ondine and Nana.


Uncle Brad.


The Napoles family including Aunt Cari and Marisa and the super great Uncle Ed.


Cousin Kimberly.


Cousin Patrick.


It was a CARS Christmas. I got Lightning McQueen, Boost, the gas station, the race track, and all the books. Wowee Woowah.


Thank you to everyone for all the great toys. I'm still not tired of playing with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home