My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas came early this year...



Really, it did. It came today. We got the jump on y'all and had it this morning because we're leaving for San Francisco tomorrow to see Mama's family. So, as I've been saying, I have been very ready for Christmas this year. Every night I have to be told about Santa and what he does and the whole detailed procedure and if someone forgets one little part you better believe they hear about it from me. And last night, FINALLY, it really actually happened in real life. I left out milk and cookies for Santa and I fell asleep with visions of monster trucks in my head. And in the wee hours of the morning I woke, and then I remembered. I ran down the hall...


He ate them! He ate the cookies I left out! He drank the milk I left for him! HE WAS HERE!!!


I raced to the Christmas tree and there waiting for me was a car carrier truck carrying a front end loader with a backhoe! Just like I asked! And next to it was an entire set of airport vehicles and accessories which I played with all day and night long with only a short break for napping. And that was just the beginning.



We opened presents forever. I had tried to be a good boy this year but I never dreamed I was this good a boy. Santa clearly LOVES me. And everyone else around here.


And Grandpa got me my very own Seahawks jersey with the number 51 of my favorite player Lofa Tutupu. I love to say Tutupu!



And Uncle Mike got me a skateboard! Unbelievable. I have a helmet too in case any of you worry worts get nervous. Mama was a skate betty in her youth so she's on board. (Get it???)


Uncle Mike got a Filson jacket that he'd been eyeballing all year. It matched his slippers. It's a shame he lives in LA with the PacNorWest wardrobe he's got.


And both Bobby and I got crocs.


Bobby got the 2008 Gus calendar, always a hit.
Merry merry all the way merry. What a rush. And you know the craziest part? Santa has not even got to my cousin Ondine's house yet so we get to do the whole thing all over again tomorrow night! I'm serious!!! I hope this has got all of you all jazzed up for your own Christmasses. I hope you have a real terrific and beautiful day. Peace on Earth!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home